Agenda for Public Meeting
Village of Cornwall-on-Hudson Board of Trustees
Attorney-Client Session at 6:30 PM
7 p.m. Monday, April 19, 2021
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4) (Continued from March 22, 2021 in order to receive written comments)
- Local Law to Establish Regulations for the Short-Term Rental of Residential Dwellings
Minutes: 3/22/21 Business Mtg.; 4/12/21 Reorganization Mtg
Monthly Department Reports
- _ Treasurer: Warrant #4.
- _ Building Department.
- _ Fire Company.
- _ Police Department.
- _ Public Works Department.
- _ Water Department.
- _ Budget Amendment – Water Fund
- _ Adoption of Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4)
- _ Adoption of Local Law #3 of 2021: Establish Regulations for the Short-Term Rental of Residential Dwellings
- _ 2021 Fee Schedule
- _ Set Salary for Summer Playground Health Director
- _ Board of Fire Commissioners Appointments
- _ Girls on the Run 5K – June 5, 2021
- _ Seasonal Help – Water Department
- _ Salary Increase – Fire House Mechanic
- _ Letter of Support – O.C. Planning Department Greenway Grant Application
- _ Authorize Security Upgrades at Village Hall
- _ Appoint Trustee Braine as Village Liaison on Donahue Farm Committee
- _ Peppettini’s – 3-Season Awning
- _ Hudson Valley Dance Theatre: 5/22 & 23 Spring Ballet at DMP
- _ Riversweep May 1, 2021
- _ Memorial Day – Parade-American Legion Breakfast
VILLAGE OF CORNWALL-ON-HUDSON
County of Orange, State of New York
Introduced by: Mayor Brendan G. Coyne
Seconded by: Deputy Mayor James P. Kane
Date of Adoption: March 22, 2021
WHEREAS, the Village Board of the Village of Cornwall-on-Hudson wishes to adopt a Local Law regulating short-term rentals of residential dwellings in the Village (the “project”); and
WHEREAS, the Village Board wishes to schedule a public hearing for April 19, 2021 at 7:01 p.m. to consider the adoption of the proposed Local Law and to consider the potential adverse environmental impacts of the same;
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS HEREBY RESOLVED AS FOLLOWS:
1. In accordance with the provisions of § 617.6(i) of the regulations implementing the New York State Environmental Quality Review Act (“SEQRA”), (the “SEQRA regulations”), the Village Board hereby determines that the adoption of the proposed local law is an action subject to SEQRA; and
2. The Village Board determines that it is, and will be, the Lead Agency with respect to the consideration, review, and determination of significance pursuant to the SEQRA regulations because there are no other agencies with authority to approve the project; and
3. The Village Board preliminarily classifies the aforementioned action as an Unlisted action pursuant to the SEQRA regulations; and
4. That a public hearing be held by the Village Board on April 19, 2021 at 7:01 p.m. at the Village Hall located at 325 Hudson Street, Cornwall-on-Hudson, New York, with respect to the proposed amendment to the Village Code; and
6. That the Village Clerk is hereby authorized and directed to cause public notice of
said hearing to be given as provided by law.
Upon Roll Call Vote:
Mayor Coyne: Aye Trustee Gagliano: Aye
Deputy Mayor Kane: Aye Trustee Gaillard: Aye
Trustee Carnright: Aye
Vote: Resolution Carried by a vote of 5 to 0.
Proposed Law attached