Thanksgiving Holiday - the offices will be closed and there will be no sanitation pick up on Thursday and Friday, Nov. 23 & 24.
Cornwall NY Forward
- Parking and boat launch permits may also be obtained through the mail. Parking Permit Application forms are located on the Village website under the tab for Village Clerk. You can return the application form, a copy of the vehicle and/or trailer registration, and fee in an envelope and place in the drop box marked “BILLS” on the parking lot side of Village Hall or drop off during regular business hours.
- Day Passes are available at Village Hall and several Village businesses including Village Pizza (845-534-3600) and 2 Alices.
Visitors may also obtain Day Passes through the ParkMobile App, which is available by cell phone. Village police can monitor whether a car has a pass by checking the car’s license plate.
Parking is allowed only in designated spaces. Cars without permits or passes are subject to ticketing and towing. When a car is towed, the driver should call the Town of Cornwall dispatcher (845-534-8100) to request that a Village Police Officer contact him/her.
- 2022 Water Quality Report
- Safe Seniors - Senior citizens may be interested in the Safe Seniors program administered by the Village Police Department. Click on the link: Safe Seniors.
- Notice of Sewer & Water Rates
- Recycling is collected weekly for the entire Village. See DPW page for more information.
- Sergeant Corner Noise Ordinance
- Police Reform Committee - The COH Police Reform Committee Report
- The Village of Cornwall-on-Hudson Police Department is requesting that all residents please ensure that they lock their vehicle(s) when not in use. Also, please don't leave any valuable items inside your vehicle or leave items in your vehicle in plain sight to others.
- Effective Immediately: The collection facility the Village of Cornwall-on-Hudson Department of Public Works, uses for our recycling drop off are no longer accept recycling in plastic bags. We ask that you please place your recycling in reusable containers for our crew to collect curbside. Your cooperation and assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.